Wednesday, November 28, 2012

:::{Marshmallow Carmel Popcorn}:::

Oh my word, I am eating this as I type because it is too good not to share with the world, immediately!  Sooooo yummy!  All warm and gooey and sweet and crunchy!  Sorry hubby, I'm having an affair with a giant bowel of popcorn...
It all began 10 minutes ago.  Husband is off at a banking dinner thing; normally I would go with, but no wifeys allowed at this particular shindig... I was hungry, and nothing in the house looked tasty, so I hopped on my good ol' friend Pinterest, to my board labeled "snackies" (yes I'm that OCD) and started perusing for some munchy inspiration... Personally I love popcorn just about any way you slice it, and had actually pinned two different versions of this same recipe, so I figured this was the one.  Luckily I had a bag of marshmallows left over from camping this summer, so I whipped up this puppy, and it exceeded all my expectations!  I made about a half batch from the original recipe, which called for 3 bags of microwave popcorn; I use an air popper for our popcorn needs, and 3 tablespoons unpopped kernels is equivalent to 1 bag of microwave popcorn, so I used 6 Tbsp and a 1/2 recipe of the caramely goodness.  This amount would be plenty for two people... probably ;)
Make it.  I dare you to not eat the whole daggum bowel yourself... Just try.


Marshmallow Carmel Popcorn
(adapted from One Good Thing by Jillee)

Ingredients
6 tablespoons of unpopped popcorn kernels - popped in an air popper
(or 2 bags microwave popcorn)
1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 of a 16oz bag of marshmallows

Directions
  1. Pop your popcorn in a large bowel; I sprayed the bowel with PAM cooking spray beforehand, and I'm glad I did, because the caramel gets pretty stuck once it cools...
  2. In a medium bowel, microwave the marshmallows, butter and brown sugar for 2 minutes (remember marshmallows will expand in the microwave as they heat up, so keep an eye on your bowel and stop it if its about to overflow!)
  3. Take out and stir the delicious mixture, then microwave it for another minute.
  4. Repeat until it becomes thin enough to easily pour over your popcorn, then mix it all up.
  5. It is best while still warm and extra gooey...
  6. Enjoy!
~Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. If you ever wish to recover lost documents or files that couldn't be traced for a long time due to the demise of a partner or due to divorce, I strongly recommend you consult 'hackingloop6@gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : Recovering of lost files/documents, bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, bank account top ups, credit card top up, all social media hacks. You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more. 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785. He is a legit and reliable hacker, his customer service and efficiency is top notch, and his services are ethical and affordable.

    ReplyDelete