Monday, November 19, 2012

::{Just like Reese's, Peanut Butter Bars}::

Warning:  These bars are very, very tasty and very, very easy to make!  They taste so much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  Even my hubby, who does not have much of a sweet tooth at all, loved them. You have been warned...  
Like most of my favorite recipes these days, I found this on Pinterest, and I knew just by looking at the pictures, I had to make them!  Needless to say, they cannot stay in my house, and the majority of them will be sent with my husband to the bank for his coworkers to enjoy... Otherwise I would eat the whole pan, tonight.  Yum!

 

Peanut Butter Bars

(adapted from Baker Lady)

Ingredients:
1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (grind them in a food processor; think tiny granules.)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Directions
  1. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of the peanut butter until well blended. 
  2. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. 
  3. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate and peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth.  If you don’t have a double boiler like me, you can create one by placing a mixing bowl on top of a soup pot.  Boil water in the soup pot.  The steam will create enough heat to keep your chocolate melted but not enough to burn it. 
  4. Spread the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer.
  5. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting them into squares.  
  6. Enjoy! 

~Rachelle 

1 comment:

  1. It is not so typical of me to refer to professionals online but I feel like I owe a lot to the media-lord who helped me track my cheating husband when he was having an affair. I was able to get direct access to his phone conversations and all social networks: what was most amazing was that his recently deleted messages were retrieved by this genius hacker. If you are getting less than you deserve in your relationship and want to be sure, You would be surprised how much information you can uncover from a spouse's phone.. Contact him via email: (hackingloop6@gmail .com) also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, He offers a wide range of discrete hacks including- Complete phone hack, Social networks, Fixes and improves Credit score, Changes school grade, Clears unwanted files, Retrieves deleted files.. You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more.

    ReplyDelete